We are proud to introduce Keiko 6, a cute and slender anime-style character, to our lineup of iconic female characters. Keiko 6 was hand-sculpted in great detail to accentuate her captivating details, from her stunning eyes to her petite frame. With her beautiful and unique look Keiko 6 is the perfect fit for all of your anime scenes, and will compliment any other scenes you can piece together.
Fun and flirtatious, Keiko 6 will a flare of charm to your renders. Since she is built on the Genesis 2 Female base, her shape can be blended with other iconic DAZ Characters like Mei Lin 6, Victoria 6, Aiko 6, or any other Genesis 2 Female character. With Keiko 6, the customization possibilities are practically limitless.
Keiko 6 measurements courtesy of Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio:
- Height: 5’4.8″ (164.7 cm)
- Chest Circumference: 24.5″ (62.2 cm)
- Waist Circumference: 18.8″ (47.9 cm)
- Low Hip Circumference: 29.0″ (73.8 cm)
Some key advancements with the Genesis 2 include:
- The concept of morphing has been advanced further in the Genesis 2 product line. Genesis enabled a figure to be morphed little by little toward a child, a monster, a supermodel, a muscle-bound warrior or even an alien. Now with Genesis 2 more points of articulation, more polygons in the figures and a male and female specific base allows you to easily sculpt Keiko 6, and any Genesis 2 figure, into more detailed, more articulate and more gender specific forms.
Male and Female bases
- The male and female specific bases not only allow for more masculine and feminine figures, but allow clothing to be designed more specifically for one or the other, rather than having to fit both. This makes for much sexier, and real-world like attires that drape, hang and hug where they should without causing them to stretch.
- With over 2,000 more polygons than even the Genesis base had, the detail levels on some of the most critical body parts, like faces, feet, hands, as well as knee and elbow joints, produce a much more realistic end product.
- No matter how good a figure looks, it has to move right. It has to react well with its environment in a realistic way. With Genesis 2, changes in level of articulation are one of the most significant updates to the base. Specifically, this includes increases in the individual movement of ears, toes, breasts, body joints and torso, as well as reworked weight mapping to show the effects of theses movements and the gravity they happen in.
- In order to produce more realistic facial movements and expressions, Genesis 2 includes a dynamic and movable jaw, as well as significantly increased facial polygons and a new eye reflection mesh.
- Due to consistency of key body parts and shapes, such as feet, users are able to utilize content and accessories intended not only for Genesis 2 females, but to also leverage their Genesis content through the DAZ Studio “auto fit” process. Additionally, due to the ability to go directly from a female base to another female base, the auto fit process for Victoria 4 content has also been improved (this processes requires the use of the Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female product).
This Bundle Includes:
- Keiko 6
- Keiko 6 Pro Bundle
- Keiko 6 Starter Bundle
- Amelie for Keiko 6 HD
- Sierra Style for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Ninja Keiko for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Koko Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Keiko 6 Basic Poses
- FWF Sakura for Keiko 6
- Shinjuku Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- The Maid Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Keiko 6 Ponytail
- i13 Manga Style
- FWSA Effie for Keiko 6
- School Girl for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Manga-Anime Battlesuit for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Jazmin Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s)
- Keiko 6 -kun Poses
- Anime Girl Accessories for Genesis 2 Female(s)
Report Broken Links in the Comment